We want you to come just as you are. When you walk through our doors you may see people in jeans and t-shirts, but you will also see people in suits and ties. We want to make sure when you visit you are comfortable and that is what matters most to us. As soon as you come through our doors, we want to make sure you feel loved and welcomed. If you ever need anything, always feel free to connect with us. There is a form located at the bottom of this page. We love to hear from our visitors.
Each service begins with energetic and inspiring music played by a live band. The lyrics to songs are displayed on projectors overhead to make it easy to follow along and conducive for you to participate during each song as much as you feel comfortable. You will then hear a message based on the Bible, and you will be encouraged to apply the biblical principles in your everyday life. The heart of our church is to love people, to help people grow, and to encourage people to serve others. It is our hope and goal that the message will both encourage and challenge you.
- We will have a welcome card available for you to fill out. This card is only used to help us serve you better, to send you a note of thanks, and sometimes make you aware of special events or services. (You will not be spammed.) We do like to acknowledge our visitors so that we have an opportunity to make you feel welcomed and loved but you will not be put on the spot.
- You won’t have to wear a name badge or anything else to distinguish you. We want you to feel apart of the family.
- You are not expected to say anything. You don’t even have to sing along if you don’t feel comfortable.
- Most stand during our worship time, but you can stand or sit, whatever is comfortable for you.
- You are welcome to participate when we receive the offering, but it is absolutely optional.
What about my kids?
Infants and toddlers
We have a nursery for ages 4 months through 3 years. There are nursery teachers there to sing praise songs with your children, pray over them, and teach them age appropriate principles from the Word of God. There are toys, snacks, and Christian movies for them to enjoy. We want them to feel the love of God and know that they are special to Him and to us.
Children ages 5 and older participate in our corporate worship service before going to their specified classrooms. Our primary class (ages 4-5) and Children’s Church (ages 6-11) are filled with interactive Bible stores that help children understand biblical principles and what it means to live according to God’s plan for them. There are also games and crafts for them to enjoy.
Middle and High School
We have age specific classes for our middle and high school students. With classroom discussions, we encourage them to use biblical principles to tackle common youth challenges.