Hello NVF Friends and Family,
Here are our announcements for this week:
Mrs. Tamara's Homegoing Service Link
SPECIAL NOTE: NVF Family, the weather forecast shows a high probability of rain this weekend. Instead of doing a parking lot service, we will resume in-person services starting this Sunday, September 19, 2021. There are some spaces in the church that are outside of the sanctuary where those who still prefer not to be in groups can view the service. The service will still be streamed for those not yet comfortable returning, but with the level of sanitizing, HEPA air filtration, masking, and social distancing NVF practices, it is appropriate to resume services. As always, if you have pre-existing conditions that place you at higher risk of infection, or you are not feeling well, have been exposed to Covid-19, or any other virus or illness, please DO NOT attend the in-person service. The on-line worship option is available, and we encourage you to join the worship experience online. For those who have been ill, please feel free to resume attending in-person service once you have been medically cleared to do so. We will continue all of our safety protocols and look forward to resuming our in-person services.
- Sunday Intercessory Prayer will be at 10:15 am via the phone conference line at 339-207-6616 and in person in the sanctuary.
- The Nursery will be closed this Sunday, September 19th.
- Children’s Church will meet this Sunday, September 19th.
- The Youth in person class is TBD. An update will be sent to the parents prior to Sunday.
- The month of consecration for NVF is ongoing. We will have weekly activities of prayer and fasting with a more intense time during the week of 9/12. Please prepare your hearts and minds for this special time of seeking the Lord. Details have been emailed and are also on the church’s website
- NVF Family, thank you for your efforts in helping to reach our special matching outreach challenge. You still have time to give! The cost is $3.50 each and NVF will match every Bible donation, making this a two for one opportunity. If you’d like to participate in this special outreach effort, please add the amount you’d like to donate to your next tithe or offering. Whether you purchase 1 or 100, every Bible counts. Remember, we are blessed to be a blessing. Thanks for your time and efforts. God bless you!
- Life Care Groups have resumed for the month of September. If you haven’t been attending, you definitely will want to start. We will be discussing interesting and relevant topics that will promote spiritual growth. Your group needs your input, so we hope you plan to attend. Hope to see you there! If you need to get connected with an LCG, please email the church office.
Please join for Sunday school every Sunday via Zoom at 9:00 am. Please email email@example.com to retrieve the log in information or it may be retrieved from the NVF App.
Please join in the prayer conference call every Tuesday morning at 6:00 AM. Dial in number 339-207-6616.
Text Giving is available. Please feel free to text your giving to 601-202-4093.
We thank you for being faithful in giving and encourage you to stay faithful. Your faithful giving is making a difference in our local church and around the world. Ways to give are listed on our website: www.nvfms.org or if you prefer, please mail checks to 652 Luckney Rd. Brandon, MS. 39042. May God bless you!!